So simple, but so good. As any good chef will tell you, being able to turn out good scrambled eggs is a sign of a good cook. Delia Smith wrote an entire book on cooking eggs after all. This is a straight up rip of…
This is just a test recipe while I develop the site. No-one cooks bacon that looks like this.
- Tin foil (optional)
- Large sheet pan or grill
- 1 pack streaky baocn
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees/Gas Mark 5.
- Line your grill pan/baking tray with foil.
- Lay the bacon out on the baking tray/grill.
- Cook for 5 minutes, then turn over.
- Cook for another 5 minutes, then remove.
- If you want it really crispy, cook until the smoke alarm goes off.